Vintage Maps, Charts & Textures
An extensive collection that includes vintage, antique maps, charts and textures.
50 vector & 50 PNG files.
Following the popularity of the ‘Distressed Vector Maps & Charts’ collection I’ve been asked if I would create a new more comprehensive collection. So here it is!
Edit the colours and combine different elements to create unique designs. The textures included have been designed to be used together with the maps. Or use any element independently.
Incorporate them in illustrations and other artwork.
Supplied as vector artwork so they can be scaled to any size or resolution required.
They can also be rasterised at any required resolution and used in bitmap applications such as Photoshop.
Also supplied as individual, high resolution, 300dpi transparent PNG files.
• 20 vector vintage hemisphere maps and charts
• 20 transparent PNG vintage hemisphere maps and charts
• 15 vector world maps and charts
• 15 transparent PNG world maps and charts
• 15 vector textures
• 15 transparent PNG textures
• 3 visual PDF reference guides
All of the vector source files are supplied as Illustrator 8.0 eps files which are compatible with all versions of Illustrator, Photoshop and many other graphic applications.
Please note the photographs, card background textures and fonts shown in the samples are not included in the collection. These were used to demonstrate the type of effects that can be created when combined with the resources.
To edit the source files requires a vector application such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
The transparent PNG files can be used in any application that supports them.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
• All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
• Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the resources from this collection.