Textures & Image Masks Collection
This collection of 30 image masks and textures provides a quick, simple and effective way for creating artwork when combined with photographs or other images.
A Photoshop template & 30 PNG files.
All of these masks and textures have been individually created and are exclusive to this collection.
Simple to use:
Just place the white masks or textures above your photographs or other images.
The Photoshop template supplied contains all 30 elements as individual layers which can be toggled on and off. By placing your photos or images on the bottom layer, you can create a variety of different effects by combining elements together.
Combine the masks with the various textures supplied to create unique art print effects. Alter the opacity settings of layers to produce more subtle combinations or keep things simple and just incorporate individual elements.
Or paste the individual masks and textures into your own documents that support transparent PNG files such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.
Some examples of the types of effects that can be achieved are shown in the screenshots above.
What you get:
• 10 white image masks supplied as transparent PNG files.
• 10 white surface textures supplied as transparent PNG files.
• 5 white textured borders supplied as transparent PNG files.
• 5 white abstract textures supplied as transparent PNG files.
• A layered Photoshop template with all 30 elements on separate layers.
• Plus a high resolution PDF Reference Guide which contains visuals of all of the individual elements together with their file names.
You can view the PDF Reference Guide to view all of the 30 items at a much larger size.
I’ve also included a layered TIFF file for anybody who may have very old versions of Photoshop or other applications that support layered TIFF documents.
High resolution A3 portrait: 297 x 420mm / 3,508 x 4,961 pixels / 300dpi
Please note none of the photographs, fonts or mockups shown in the screen shots are included. These are for visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create using the masks and textures.
Any application that supports transparent PNG files such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
The layered Photoshop document requires a copy of the application and a basic knowledge of working with layers.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
- All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
- Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the textures and masks from this collection.