Textured Masks & Ephemera
This is a collection of masks, overlay effects & vintage ephemera items.
A Photoshop Template.
18 Image Masks supplied as transparent PNG files.
10 Overlay Effects supplied as transparent PNG files.
25 Vintage Ephemera items supplied as transparent PNG files.
Create multi layered collage effects or simple image masks.
Use the high resolution Photoshop template to simply add your photos or other images using a Smart Object folder.
Perfect for print projects due to its large dimensions, or the template can be easily scaled to a smaller size for any screen based designs.
The template features a series of 18 textured masks made from print shop inks, photographic negatives and vintage film stock, all on individual layers. Choose each mask by simply toggling the visibility of layers individually or experiment with combinations.
Above the masks there are 10 overlay effects including paper textures, grit, halftones and distressed surfaces. These are also all on separate layers which you can toggle or turn off completely.
In addition, there are 25 vintage ephemera elements each on separate layers. Combine these to build up interesting compositions. Experiment with layer effects, transparency and colour edits.
Alternatively all of the masks, overlay textures and vintage ephemera items are supplied as individual transparent PNG files that you can incorporate in your projects, using any application that supports them.
• A Photoshop template with all of the elements described above on separate layers, measuring 500 x 500mm / 5,906 x 5,906 pixels / 300dpi.
• 18 image masks supplied as separate transparent PNG files.
• 10 textures for creating overlay effects supplied as separate transparent PNG files.
• 25 vintage ephemera items supplied as separate transparent PNG files.
Please note that none of the photographs, fonts or mockups shown in the screen shots are included. These are for visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create.
The Photoshop template requires a version of Photoshop that supports Smart Objects which I believe is version CS6 or above.
However if you work with an older version of Photoshop or other bitmap applications you can import the individual PNG files separately.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
- All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
- Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the elements from this collection.