Instagram Vintage Film Effects
A collection of 15 textured mask effects for Instagram.
A layered Photoshop template.
15 black transparent PNG files.
15 white transparent PNG files.
A collection of 15 mask effects created from old film, negatives, polaroids and vintage photographic papers.
Simple to use:
Just place each of the masks above your photographs or other media.
The Photoshop template supplied contains all 15 masks as individual layers which can be toggled on and off. Edit the colours of the masks using layer effects (as shown in screenshot 05).
Just paste your photos into the template using the Smart Object layer.
Or paste the individual masks into your own documents or templates that support transparent PNG files such as Illustrator, Affinity Photo, Gimp and online apps.
• A Photoshop template with each mask on individual layers, measuring 1080 x 1080 pixels.
• 15 individual black png files with transparent backgrounds, measuring 1080 x 1080 pixels.
• 15 individual white png files with transparent backgrounds, measuring 1080 x 1080 pixels.
Use the masks to create animated gifs, video & motion graphics effects, hero images for websites or screen based presentations.
Please note none of the photographs or fonts shown in the screen shots are included. These are for visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create using the masks.
The Photoshop template requires a version of Photoshop that supports Smart Objects which I believe is version CS6 or above.
However if you work with an older version of Photoshop or other bitmap applications you can import the individual PNG files separately.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
- All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
- Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the masks from this collection.