Geometric Masks & Shapes Collection
This collection of geometric image masks and outline shapes provides a quick, simple and effective way for creating artwork when combined with photographs or other images.
This product is also included in The Ultimate Geometric Bundle.
A Photoshop template & 50 PNG files.
Following the popularity of the ‘Textured Geometric Masks’ collection, I created this ‘clean’ non-textured version, as requested by a number of people.
Simple to use:
Just place the white masks and geometric shapes above your photographs or other images.
The Photoshop template supplied contains a variety of elements as individual layers which can be toggled on and off. By placing your photos or images on the bottom layer, you can create a variety of different effects, quickly and easily.
Combine the different masks and shapes to create unique geometric patterns.
16 different combinations are included, supplied as transparent PNG files but you can create many more variations using the Photoshop template
Some examples of the types of effects that can be achieved are shown below.
What you get:
• A Photoshop template with 22 elements each on separate layers.
• 25 white geometric image masks supplied as transparent PNG files.
• 25 white geometric outline shapes supplied as transparent PNG files.
• 2 PDF reference guides which contain visuals of all of the individual PNG files supplied, together with their file names.
I’ve also included a layered TIFF file for anybody who may have very old versions of Photoshop or other applications that support layered TIFF documents.
High resolution A3 portrait: 297 x 420mm / 3,508 x 4,961 pixels / 300dpi
Please note none of the photographs, fonts or mockups shown in the screen shots are included. These are for visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create using the masks and shapes.
Any application that supports transparent PNG files such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
The layered Photoshop document requires a copy of the application and a basic knowledge of working with layers.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
- All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
- Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the masks and shapes from this collection.