A1 Halftone Textures
This collection of 25 extremely large A1 halftones are perfect for use with large format designs such as posters, prints, signs or other artwork.
25 individual TIFF files & 25 PNG files.
This is a collection of 25 extremely large A1 halftones that have been created with very high screen settings for use with large format designs such as posters, prints, signs or other artwork.
Each texture measures 594 x 841mm @ 300dpi (7,016 x 9,933 pixels).
Download a FREE SAMPLE to see just how detailed and large these textures are.
They work particularly well when layered over photographs, illustrations or artwork to create distressed ‘screen print’ and ‘letterpress’ effects.
Use the textures to create subtle overlays or severely distressed noise and screen effects.
I’ve found them very useful when having to scale up photographs for posters which start to look distorted at larger sizes. By overlaying these textures and applying blending effects, you can create some really interesting and authentic effects.
Alternatively you can easily resize them for projects with smaller dimensions.
What you get:
• 25 individually created halftone textures, supplied as TIFF files which can be edited in most bitmap and vector applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Also supplied as 25 transparent PNG files.
• Includes a PDF visual reference guide.
Please note none of the photographs, fonts or mockups shown in the screen shots are included. These are for visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create using the textures
Any application that supports TIFF or transparent PNG files such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
All products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• All items can be used for any personal or commercial projects
• All items can be used in products for resale but not directly ‘as is’
• Resale or distribution of items directly ‘as is’ is strictly prohibited
Purchasing and downloading any items via this website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
The following images are examples of what can be created using some of the textures from this collection.